Sunday 16 November 2014

Sunday Morning Surprise: VIDEO LINKS TO EVERY 5-STAR WRESTLING OBSERVER MATCH!


Damn.

In some ways, I wish I could take credit for any of this, but I can't.  Not the matches, the ratings, not even the list (about the only thing I can claim credit on was choosing the above FANTASTIC mullet-filled photo of Dave).  It was posted on Reddit by M-G-K, and came to MY attention via the International Wrestling Fanbase group on Facebook.  Please proceed to this link to read M-G-K's intro and show some love to the post

Meanwhile, here is this list of matches.  I may do my own review of them in their own articles in the future.  I'd be interested to see if I agree with Davey-Boy.

And now, for "posterity," here it is:

Territories/NWA/WCW:
WWF/E:
1994: Bret Hart v. Owen Hart, cage - (four more parts in user's video list)
TNA:
ROH:
NOAH:
All Japan:
1992: Masanobu Fuchi & Yoshinari Ogawa v. Kenta Kobashi & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi - no video found
1994: Mitsuharu Misawa, Kenta Kobashi, & Giant Baba v. Masanobu Fuchi, Toshiaki Kawada, & Akira Taue - no video found
1996: Toshiaki Kawada & Akira Taue v. Mitsuharu Misawa & Jun Akiyama - no video found
New Japan
1987: Keiji Mutoh & Shiro Koshinaka v. Akira Maeda & Nobuhiko Takada - video not found
AAA:
1993: Psicosis & Heavy Metal & El Picudo v. Rey Misterio Jr. & Super Calo & Winners - no video found
AJPW Women
1992: Manami Toyota v. Kyoko Inoue - video not found
UWF:
1984: Kazuo Yamazaki vs. Nobuhiko Takada - no video found
Japan Women's Pro:
WWA:
Michinoku Pro:

0 comments:

Post a Comment