Thursday 17 October 2013

Depressed Michael Cole

By: Chris "Sledge" Douglas

So as I was checking for previews for this past Monday's Raw (that's right, the one I didn't do... turns out I didn't set my DVR to Series... um, oops?), I naturally came across WWE.com's preview. And there, I found this:



LOOK AT THAT! Look how beat up and sad he looks. Hell, look how TIRED he looks! THIS is the picture they CHOSE TO USE to be the item to click to see some interview he did. THEY THOUGHT THIS PICTURE WAS NOT AT ALL TERRIBLE TO USE.

So this gave me an idea...

I bring you... DEPRESSED MICHAEL COLE!



"My name is Patrick Duffy.  I'm old, and I'm tired."


"It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew."


"I was raised in an atmosphere of 'everything's fine.' But as I got older, I was like, 'Well no, everything's not fine.'"



"It's a sad man my friend who's livin' in his own skin and can't stand the company."


"I had sadness for breakfast."

0 comments:

Post a Comment